Les Gourmandises

- FRENCH PATISSERIE -

By Le Bistro Gourmand

LBG Team offer you the ultimate French experience in the Southern Highlands.  

You can choose:

1. Delicious French pastries and cakes from our Patisserie Les Gourmandises - 275 Bong Bong St, Bowral

2. A casual family and pet-friendly breakfast and lunch at Le Bistro Gourmand - 52 Station St, Bowral

3. A romantic French fine dining lunch or dinner at The Bowral Brasserie - Shop 2/1 Wingecarribee St, Bowral. 

Mon - Sun 9:00am - 5:00pm

CLOSED on Tuesday

275 Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW 2576

IMG_7498.HEIC

Who we are...

With a love for his home country France and a passion for French food, wine and desserts,  Gerald has been in the hospitality industry for the past 50 years having owned 16 restaurants and patisseries around the world. 

In 1999, he opened the doors to Les Gourmandises in Singapore where he produced a number of authentic French cakes.

His team participated in many world competitions and won some of them.

He has now, brought his experience to Bowral in the Southern Highlands. Having opened Le Bistro Gourmand, a French Bistro on Station St, Bowral last year, Les Gourmandises Patisserie on Bong Bong St and recently taken over The Bowral Brasserie on Wingecarribee St.

 

Our patisserie is located next to where the recent fires occurred. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 20.43.42.png

What we do...

All of our pastries and cakes are made on site. We make everything from the dough of our pastries up to completion.

 

We always select the best ingredients available. We go first for quality before appearance. We believe that the main ingredients have to be utilised as pure and natural as possible. We use ingredients such as excellent chocolate, Belgium or French, very good cream, very low sugar content, sponge reduced to a minimum and no added preservatives.
 

We have utilised for more than 20 years the most traditional recipes of French cakes. 80% of our cakes are based on known existing French recipes such as Paris-Brest, St Honore, Creme Brulee and Eclairs and the remaining 20% are our own creations, our most popular being the 'Death by Chocolate'. 

We also have a range of delicious macarons, that are all handmade. We pride ourselves in using fresh fruits to create our fruit macarons, high-quality nuts to make our pistachio and hazelnut macarons, Belgium chocolate to make our chocolate macarons and Toby's Estate Coffee to make our coffee macarons.

 

Colorful Macarons
Croque en Bouche.png

Celebration Cakes

CAKES MADE TO PRE-ORDER

Preorder your favourite cake...

Are you looking for a cake to celebrate your: 

birthday? wedding? anniversary? dinner party?

Let us know your favourite flavours and our pastry chef will create something special for you.

For cake orders, please contact us on 0456 937 470

The Sin.png
Entremet cake.png
BIRTHDAY CAKE.png
St Honore Cake.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 13.05.18.png

        Follow us on Instagram         

Contact Us

INFO@LESGOURMANDISES.COM.AU

TEL: 0488 600 841

Thanks for submitting!